St. Francis Children’s Center is more than a place to work. We foster growth, development and learning–not only in the children and families we serve– but also in our staff.
As a full-time member of the St. Francis Children’s Center team, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- Health & Dental Insurance, including spouses not covered under an employer’s plan, domestic partners and dependent children
- 403B Retirement Plan with a company match
- Company paid Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- FSA & HSA options
- SFCC tuition & child care discount
- Professional Development
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
- Two paid full weeks off per year, when our agency is closed over Winter and Spring Breaks
Because we value all of our employees, we also offer a benefit package for our part-time staff (over 20 hours/week), including health and dental insurance, paid life insurance, short & long term disability, a 403B plan with company match, paid time off and more!
Once again, we are proud to have been named one of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel’s Top Workplaces in 2017, recognizing the best places to work in southeastern Wisconsin. St. Francis Children’s Center also received this honor in 2016, 2015 and 2013.
Equal Opportunity Policy
St. Francis Children’s Center is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all federal, state and local regulations regarding nondiscrimination in employment.
It is the policy of St. Francis Children’s Center to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.